Rates & Insurance
- $165 per 45-50 minute session
- $180 per initial evaluation
- $180 per 60+ minute session or family session
I am out-of-network for all insurance companies except Medicare. For clients with insurance other than Medicare, you will need to pay me directly, and I will give you the paperwork you need to submit to your insurance company in order to be reimbursed. You may want to check with your insurance company to verify that you have out-of-network outpatient mental health benefits.
In addition, I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help you determine your benefits:
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need prior authorization in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, checks and all major credit cards as forms of payment. For remote credit card payments, I use an application called Ivy Pay, which is a secure, HIPAA compliant way to pay me by credit card using your cell phone.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a fee ($75) for the missed appointment.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.